Pick up Sticks

Pick up Sticks

Monday, March 15, 2010

Midnight is almost upon me

I must finish this before midnight! Otherwise, my school things will be locked inside the upstairs. Warning: the end of the blogpost may be blunt... And we're off!

Robert and I recently came into the possession of roughly (exactly) 150 dollars worth of itunes gift cards. I will not tell you how much we paid for it but I will give you two facts. It was less than thirty-one dollars. It was more then twenty-nine. Some people have all the luck. (<-- I bet you are saying this). Look at the bottom of the page to find out which song I purchased.

Robert (Heiskell) and I recently mulched together for a couple hours. We discussed Wendell Berry and Sufjan Stevens. Isn't he the coolest?

Robert (Dr. Kapic) and I have a meeting set up to talk about my schedule. For some reason, I think about my future classes all the time. I spent roughly three hours over break looking at classes and weighing my options. Why? I think it is due to the fact that I am ready for my next year at Covenant. Aren't you?

Iron and Wine- Such Great Heights

No comments:

Post a Comment