Pick up Sticks

Pick up Sticks

Monday, February 8, 2010

Despicable Cleaning Supplies

Every once and awhile, the medical gurus at Covenant decide it is a good idea to spray every touchable surface with chemicals. The purpose? To prevent sicknesses such as the swine flu, chicken pox, rat fever, mad cow disease, crow insanity, grass hopper awareness, and many others. I guess it is necessary. But that does not mean I have to like it! Whenever I open a door and then consume an apple, the taste of chemical grossness immediately overpowers my scenes. I have three choices at this point:

!. I can either throw the apple as far as I can and wash my mouth.
?. I can complain to the cleaning authorities.
@. I can choke the apple down and complain to the Internet.

#. I am still listening to Sigur Ros unhealthily but today I choose Franz Ferdinand- Take Me Out. Headbanging will occur in certain spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment