Pick up Sticks

Pick up Sticks

Friday, February 19, 2010

Nothing frees the writers hand...

.... like a large amount of Grecian Homework. How the words do fly when there are better more constructive things to be doing. But what good will this homework do me? I will not look back fifty years from now and say to myself in a crackly withered voice, " My, my, my, I think I will look back at my old Greek homework from college." However, It is possible that I will look back at that silly little blog I used to write. And it enjoy it.

Sigh. Putting off learning the Perfect Active Particle of luo will negatively affect my grade.

Hear ye!: Spring and Summer approacheth. Verily, I say unto ye listen to thy favored music pertaining to the coming seasons. Verily, I say unto ye I chooseth "No one's Gonna Love You" by the Band of Horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment