Pick up Sticks

Pick up Sticks

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Chilly

There are a few things in the world that I enjoy less than having cold feet:

-Having my feet on fire.
-Eating a mountain of plain white rice.
-When people say, "My life flashed before my eyes... and it was so boring."
-Getting lost in the city. (Though this happens quite often)
-The Cowboys. By this I mean the football team not the enemy of Indians.

Not only do I dislike having my feet the temperature of icicles(that can't be spelled right) but I also dislike the other meaning of the phrase "Having cold feet." For example, I got cold feet before riding the Super-Duper-Looper at Hershey Park. Instead of experiencing the exhilarating feeling of being spun and whirled at six hundred miles an hour, I sat on a bench. I remember watching a large man eating two hot dogs and wishing I wasn't. Curse those cold feet!

In greater news, I have begun to enjoy Crime and Punishment in earnest. I think it is because someone died. That usually gets things moving literarally speaking but much less so literally speaking.

Still Fighting It- Ben Folds

1 comment:

  1. I just had to say: Crime and Punishment is well worth the effort. Keep going!

    (And my feet are really cold right now. In the literal not metaphorical sense.)

    ReplyDelete