Pick up Sticks

Pick up Sticks

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Outline of my classes

1. New Testament Survey
a. The classroom is actually auditorium.
b. It is the only class I have ever taken where I have been fully engaged for a hour and a half lecture on history. Brilliant!
c. There are four hundred and sixty three of my friends in this class.

2. Greek (In Poetry form)
a. Greek is boring yes it is,
b. But I know most of the kids
c. in the class, which is great
d. learning Greek it is my fate.

3. Concepts in Math
a. Kind, old teacher.
b. Does not know very much about math.

4. Intro to Sociology
a. Because they do not have time to say "sociology", Many people call this class "Soesh class."
b. This is a pet peeve of mine.
c. The class is quite interesting.

p.s. Listen to "Who I Am" by Michael W. Smith. This old school Christian music phase I am going through rules.

2 comments:

  1. Is that a real song? "Who I Am"? Because it's not on the Internet. (And if it's not there, it's not real.)

    How about "Secret Ambition"? Fantastic? YES??

    I still have an old Michael W. Smith cassette tape that I like to pull out once a year or so.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a real song but it is no where on the internet! Its off of Michael W. Smith 2 but I have it only on vinyl.

    Secret Ambition? Yes!

    ReplyDelete