Pick up Sticks

Pick up Sticks

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A little bit about football - More about other things

I. I enjoy watching football with my dad. Its a wonderful ritual we have started:from around 1:00 in the afternoon to roughly midnight, our thoughts are mainly on football. Sometimes we can't watch the game because of a trivial things such as church or homegroups. But that doesn't mean we can't think about it.

II. A slightly cheesy sentence or two concerning friendship:

I can barely believe the caliber of the friends I have. At my church, my school, and my old school, God has placed wonderful individuals in my life who encourage and look after me. I am so very blessed.

III. Can it be done? I wonder if someone could function normally in today's culture without a computer. Without email, facebook, the web. Some days I wish I could throw away my computer and just go read a book. Then I start blogging, Gahh!

IV. I have been increasingly impressed with the "Seven Swans" album by Sufjan Stevens.
-That Dress Looks Nice on you
-He Woke Me Up Again

4 comments:

  1. seven swans seven swans seven swans sevensawasn seevneesswaaanss snevenwands wenderfawnds

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...am trying to figure out how that might happen.
    ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... I laughed and then, due to its raucous nature, stubbed my toe on a nearby something. I'm not sure why I was laughing so. Maybe it was something else.. hmm.

    ReplyDelete