Pick up Sticks

Pick up Sticks

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Summary: I went to Prince Street Cafe with some of my favorite friends and we had a good time playing super-charades and drinking coffee.

Everyone needs to visit Prince Street Cafe once in their lifetime. Maybe that is not true. Maybe everyone should drink coffee? Again, no. Maybe everyone should play super-charades. Yes! I think it is my very favorite game to play with friends. Do you know the rules? I won't explain them, but I will dissect the title. Through this you may be able to catch the (super-charades) fever.

Imagine charades. And then, imagine things that are super such as: SUPER man, bowl, mario brothers, natural. And then, take the element which makes those things grand and combine it with charades. There you have it.

Play it sometime and let the laughter and fun begin. (I think I should market super-charades)

Grinnin In Your Face- Son House
Go Tell It on the Mountain-John Work

2 comments: