Pick up Sticks

Pick up Sticks

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Spring Fever

I say unto you, the wind and rain and fog, be gone! I have seen sunny days (that I thought would never end) many times this week. But its just to tempt us. The world is a big ball of heavy fog. This reminds me of that scene in "The Fellowship of The Ring." The one where the horseriding rainwraith steps in the view of the four trembling hobbits who are swallowed in a large patch of mist. It is quite creepy.

This weekend, the campus of Covenant College was flooded with high school kids milling about campus in poor taste suits. I was excellent. My pal, Mr. Justin Arrell, arrived here a couple days ago for the business scholarship. I certainly hope he gets it. One of the main reason I like Scholarship weekend is the higher excellence of food quality in the Great Hall. Gotta impress those kids.

1. Town to Town- Phil Keaggy

2. I realize that the word "rainwraith" is supposed to be "ringwraith." It was so cool, I could not bring myself to correct it.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend...

    Oh fog, do go away.

    ReplyDelete